Przejdź do MYTHOS.PL
 Home    FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Grupy
 Rejestracja    Zaloguj

The thing that’s great about Todd is he’

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mythos.pl Strona Główna -> Legendy polskie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 22, 2020 6:14 am    Temat postu: The thing that’s great about Todd is he’ Odpowiedz z cytatem

Rams running back Todd Gurley‘s knee has become enough of a problem to knock him out of the final two regular-season games. Coach Sean McVay doesn’t believe the absences will go any farther than that.“Based on just the information that I’m getting and just talking to Todd http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-joshua-garnett-jersey , I wouldn’t say that I’m concerned,” McVay told reporters on Friday. “I think we want to be really smart about that. The thing that’s great about Todd is he’s very decisive and he’s a great communicator with regards to how he’s feeling. I think he understands his body better than anybody else. I don’t get the sense that he’s concerned, but we want to be smart about this. If it’s feeling like something where he’s not going to be able to be the Todd Gurley that we’re accustomed to seeing, just based on the way that that thing is feeling, the smart thing for him — number one — and for our football team is to be able to rest him and get him back as quickly as possible whenever that is that our next game after the Niners will be.”If the Rams lose to the 49ers http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-solomon-thomas-jersey , the next game could be as soon as six days away. Beat the 49ers, and the Rams will secure a bye. Though the extra rest surely won’t hurt, McVay believes Gurley will be good to go whenever they play again.“I would think so,” McVay said about Gurley’s availability for the first playoff game, before turning pragmatic. “If you said a couple weeks ago that we would have to hold him out for the last two weeks Ronnie Lott Jersey White , I probably would’ve been surprised about that. But based on the information that we’re getting, there isn’t any reason for us to press the panic button or think that he won’t be available. But it is important for us to get him back to full speed and to the health that he feels like he can go compete at and we’re not doing anything to put him at risk and he’s not doing anything for the longevity of his career.”It’s definitely a concern that Gurley’s surgically-repaired knee (he tore an ACL in 2014 at Georgia) would become inflamed without any specific trauma or injury. And it will be a concern throughout his career, with that knee constantly having the potential to swell again. Bowman also talked about what it’s like to learn from Patrick Willis" San Francisco 49ers News49ers press conferences & interviewsNaVorro Bowman relives the “Pick at the Stick”New,12commentsBowman also talked about what it’s like to learn from Patrick WillisPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:NaVorro Bowman relives the “Pick at the Stick”TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailBack in June—when Navorro Bowman talked about retiring initially—he said he and Patrick Willis were the best linebacker duo ever, and he was headed to his house to “have a beverage or two Aaron Burbridge Jersey White , and talk about retirement.” On Wednesday morning, Bowman was on 95.7 The Game to talk more about retiring as a San Francisco 49er, playing with Willis, and the “Pick at the Stick.”Bowman started by talking about how he wanted to stay in San Francisco, but was grateful they welcomed him back:Bowman made three Pro Bowls Womens Patrick Willis Jersey , and was a four-time All-Pro. Bowman was a star. He should be incredibly proud of what he was able to accomplish.The next subject was Bowman discussing walking into a situation where he played alongside Willis and what he learned from the great linebacker:We may never see a linebacker duo like Bowman and Willis again in our lifetime. If you hear people throw names around comparing some combination to the two, laugh it off. Don’t even waste your time. I think that’s the power of sports. It goes beyond the football field. I love that the two still have a relationship outside of the white lines.You can’t talk to Bowman without getting him to talk about the “Pick at the Stick.” Like only a player or coach could, Bowman remembers the game and not just the play:The attention to detail. The pick me up from Willis. I love it. Bowman continued:There is so much nostalgia tied into that play with 49ers fans. Check out the rest of the interview below:
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mythos.pl Strona Główna -> Legendy polskie Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: