Przejdź do MYTHOS.PL
 Home    FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Grupy
 Rejestracja    Zaloguj

any bizarre routines with an Egyptian spin on them?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mythos.pl Strona Główna -> Mitologia egipska
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
spadekevin

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 31, 2018 6:33 am    Temat postu: any bizarre routines with an Egyptian spin on them? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hello,

Any ideas for mentalism/bizarre magic with Egyptian/mummy/pharaoh theme?
Already planning for October. I have to start earlier and earlier each year it seems. Want to do an Egyptian themed show with some escape room elements mixed in with the show..
My basic premise is that the performance area will be decorated like the inside of a tomb with a few Egyptian tapestries hung up.. I also make my own mummies and corpses so there will be a few rotting bodies of prior explorers in the room and a mummy also. I will dress like a tomb explorer and be very glad to see everyone who comes in to be seated as if they are here to rescue me.
I figured I could play the loud sound of a stone falling and make it seem like we are all trapped in the tomb destined to meet the same fate as the prior explorers unless we break the curse placed on us by the vindictive mummy. And then the routines come in to play combined with some puzzle solving. All in my head at this point, but my question is have any of you played any bizarre routines with an Egyptian spin on them?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=638946#18
Best Technology Ads

Thank you.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Mythos.pl Strona Główna -> Mitologia egipska Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: